Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blog- take one

I think I'll skip the greeting. I don't really know who I'm talking to, and until I do, there'll be no greeting.
I'm a little iffy on the concept of blogging, because I have issues with over-sharing. Is this oversharing, when I don't even know who I'm sharing to? The internet as a whole? Myself? Whoever chances upon this blog, one among myriad? I don't know the answer.
I also used an email I don't give out to anyone. So potential employers couldn't get to this. I don't think. I did find   a new way to stalk people on the internet fairly recently, which makes me even more wary of the internet and what you put on it.  By the way, all you do is enter their email address, not their name, into google. It's far more effective. That's how I found out a mite more about a former friend than he wanted me to know about- some "teen" help blog. I did have a bit of a laugh.
I think I'll skip an "about me" in a post for now. Again, because I don't know who I'm talking to.
What I do want to know, though, is whoever, if anyone, reading this will find this interesting, or intelligent, or mildly amusing in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment